The Cannabis Law Report presented its first annual CLR Awards. According to CLR, the awards are “totally unscientific tongue in cheek” and “based on observation and experience and are designed to bring a wry smile more than anything else.” Thanks to CLR for taking time in the fast-paced cannabis business world to have some fun while identifying lawyers in the industry. I’m happy to be included in the group for the Atticus Finch Award, “To the cannabis lawyer with that certain sense of style, fairness and old school charm.” Click here for a link to the awards.
- Oregon OLCC Implements New Rules for Hemp Products
- Congress Calls DEA “Unreasonable” About Hemp and CBD in New Legal Brief
- Analysis of the Sessions Marijuana Memo – Video
- AG Jeff Sessions Withdraws Ogden and Cole Memos – What this Means, What it Doesn’t Mean, and What to Expect
- “Best Lawyer in America Business Edition” names Rod and publishes his hemp article