Here’s a good article in the Huffington Post about cannabis overdose (or, rather, the inability to overdose on cannabis) and how its 0 overdose deaths per year stack up to other drugs- both legal and illicit. Of course, alcohol reigns supreme in the overdose category, despite it being both legal and easy to obtain. Let’s hope that 2016 will be the year that the Feds remove cannabis from Schedule I. Call your representatives in Congress.
- Indiana Attorney General Misconstrues Federal CBD Laws – A Legal Analysis
- Indiana Attorney General Issues Flawed Opinion on CBD
- Florida Fumbles MMJ Rollout: CLR Article November 16, 2017
- Flawed Study on CBD Mislabeling is Making Headlines: CLR Article November 10, 2017
- Rod to Write Weekly Column for Cannabis Law Report